Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reply With Message

In ios7 using an iPhone 5S when there is an incoming call the "Reply With Message" feature, introduced in ios6, no longer appears. What seems odd is that within Settings I am able to edit messages with which to reply, but I can't use the function. Has this function been removed (if so why is there still the ability to edit the messages?), is this another ios7 glitch, or do I need to activate deactivate or change another setting? Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 31, 2013 3:21 AM

13 replies

Oct 31, 2013 10:03 AM in response to wjosten

Don't get the option to "Reply With Message" at all. Except, it seems, when I'm syncing the phone. Weird. As for having to reset the phone, it's 2 days old. If things aren't working as they should after just 2 days then someone should be hung. Had two iPhone 4's, one the battery life was abysmal and the display was yellow, the second the sleep/wake button failed followed shortly by the display. Gave Apple a last chance with the 5S, really really disappointed. What has gone wrong with them?

Reply With Message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.