Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete photos from my ipad ios7.0.1

iPad, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Oct 31, 2013 8:25 AM

1 reply

Oct 31, 2013 9:21 AM in response to hack0625

What is your iPhoto version on your iPad?

Photos in the Camera roll can be deleted, when browsing them and tapping "Delete".

In iPhoto 2.0 you would delete photos like this: iPhoto Help (iPad): Delete photos

Delete photos

Depending on how your photos and video clips were added to iPhoto, do one of the following:

• Photos and video clips taken with your device: In iPhoto, tap Albums, tap Camera Roll, tap to select the photos, tap User uploaded file, tap Delete Photo, and tap Delete. The photos are deleted from both iPhoto and your device.
  • Photos and video clips you synced to your computer using iTunes: Connect your device to your computer and, in iTunes, deselect the photos and video clips you want to remove from your device. Click Apply.
  • Photos in the Beamed, Photo Box, iTunes, or [App] album: Tap a photo, tap User uploaded file (tap Edit if you don’t see the tool), tap Delete Photo, and tap Delete.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.