Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In iBooks my copies in iCloud show up multiple times. Try to delete but they come back. How do I permantly delete extra copies?

In iBooks I get multiple copies of books in iCloud. Try to delete but they come back. How do I permanently delete the extra copies?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 31, 2013 10:04 AM

11 replies

Jan 21, 2014 9:57 PM in response to Murtaza haider

I would love to post one, but, again, I don't know how. I clicked the camera on this window which led me to a pop up asking me to chose a photo to insert. I proceeded to choose the screenshot (.PNG), but it would not insert. Then I changed the photo to a .jpg. Again, it would not insert.

All it really is is a ton of books downloading (they are all gray-ed out). When they finish downloading, I delete the book. It will stay off of my screen for a few minutes and then re-appear as downloading again.

In iBooks my copies in iCloud show up multiple times. Try to delete but they come back. How do I permantly delete extra copies?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.