Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How i can get an GSX Sold-To account

i need it help me!

GSX-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Oct 31, 2013 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2013 9:52 AM

GSX accounts are available only to authorized Apple resellers and service centers. Do you work for one of those?

56 replies

Aug 19, 2015 8:46 PM in response to varjak paw

Where can I find the name and email address from the person who administers mine GSX account and Apple ID?

Is these contact info listed somewhere at Apple's website? Can somebody tell me?

Can I ask Apple about it? Good or bad idea?

Can I view contact info from account administrator when I have logged in with an Apple ID?

Can I view the contact info when somebody else has logged in at GSX?

How long takes before I get respond approval is submitted?

By someone verification emails do not arrive, let resend them and using another email address does both not work.

Aug 20, 2015 12:39 PM in response to deggie

Thank you for your quick respond.

Please let me clear about it: I don't ask you nor Apple nor anybody else here to give a Sold-to account number. I don't want to either.

I'm asking help to finding this ``someone´´. Where can I find this person or these persons? I like to known contact info: Like a name, an e-mail address.

Does Apple not keep records about this?

Can I find them when logged in with my Apple ID. Are they listed somewhere in GSX? So I can ask somebody at my company to look in GSX?

They desire separated accounts and decided to create one for me. Unasked and maybe I can create an account by myself.

They don't give, or e-mail, or tell my mine login info too. Also the don't tell or e-mail me what to do next, so got stuck at this required item.

I did e-mail the persons who inform me about it, after receiving several e-mails from Apple to reset password and verify the used e-mail address.

I can login to Apple ID part after a requested password reset given by myself. At next working day, I try to find these `funny´ people and mention it.

How i can get an GSX Sold-To account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.