Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OSX Server VPN Not Working

Heres how my setup is: I have an ATT DHCP Server/Router That assigns my public ip.

I have an Apple AirPort Extreme in Bridge Mode Which hosts the main wifi connection.

I have my Mac OSX Server connected to the AirPort Extreme

On my ATT Router DHCP Server's Firewall I have my computer set to DMZ Plus mode which forwards all ports on the network to my mac.

I am trying to connect to the vpn network via my MacBook Pro and iPhone5 and I cannot. However I can connect to the online wiki page on my server by going to server.djswirkmke.com if you would like to see it. My host name is server.local on the network but on the internet it is server.djswirkmke.com I also have a mail domain setup as mail.djswirkmke.com. My problem is I am not able to connect to the vpn on the client computers can you please help?

MacBook, OS X Server

Posted on Oct 31, 2013 10:13 AM

There are no replies.

Mac OSX Server VPN Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.