Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UPS Delivery

UPS came three times at noon when nobody was at home. I called and was asked to make a 33 mile commute from Rockville to Laurel, MD and back. They refused to drop the product at the nearby Rockville store, because at the stores you cannot pick up.

I paid $6 for another delivery attempt. They come between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., are unable to specify the time, do not give the driver's phone number nor does the driver contact me to arrange a time window. They do not come on Saturday.

How can working people receive a UPS delivery?

I wish Apple used USPS.

Wolfgang

iPhone 5s, Delivery

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 2:38 AM

9 replies

Nov 1, 2013 7:27 AM in response to WolfLud

I've never had Apple use UPS. All my deliveries form Apple come by FedEx. And some of those deliveries actually do go to my post office box.

Given that you might use the UPS app or the UPS website to set up an account. You then have the option to schedule a delivery to a different location including your neighbor whom you trust and who will be home, delay a delivery or arrange to pick it up.

Jan 12, 2015 6:57 AM in response to WolfLud

I am in the same situation,

Even worse, I took a day of Home Office and the delivery guy did not ring the bell and directly pointed the attempt as Failes!

Lever of service is close to 0, no delivery on Saturday, a website that does not propose any convenient option or no option at all (most of the time the changes are not accepted)

We expect a better service from Apple when it comes to delivery!!

Thanks,

Jan 12, 2015 7:13 AM in response to KiltedTim

This is taken care of but if Apple could better select and follow-up its carriers that would be an achievement for the good of customers ! Apple cannot deny responsibility on the low quality in delivery and transfer responsibility and not take into account issues from customers.

Where are the customer management processes???? Products are not cheap, services should impeccable and problems taken into account when discussing with Suppliers !!!

Jan 12, 2015 7:52 AM in response to Rem64

A company the size of Apple, given the number of deliveries they send out, could not realistically follow up on all of them. They get their feedback on delivery problems from customers. Your answer to that was to complain on a user forum that Apple does not participate on. They use all of the major carriers that do global deliveries. Given the number of complaints I have read about here on the forum in the 7+ years I've been here, I would say their problems are less than .1 of 1%. You dealt with the delivery company and got your product. KiltedTim and I both advised you to give Apple feedback if you like.

UPS Delivery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.