Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'GarageBand Instruments and Apple Loops 1.0' Update keeps updating - keeps updating - keeps updating - keeps updating - keeps updating

Hello everbody,

Please see attached image:

User uploaded file

As you can see - the other day I got a message in my App Store telling me that I had to download 'GarageBand Instruments and Apple Loops 1.0'

Which i patiently did!

Then the App Store told me . . . to download 'GarageBand Instruments and Apple Loops 1.0'

Which i patiently did!

Then the App Store told me . . . to download 'GarageBand Instruments and Apple Loops 1.0'

Which i now impatiently did!

HANG ON!!!!!!!!!!

anybody know whats going on?

I checked all apple loops locations - made sure there were no duplicates, Reindexed all loops again - made sure GB was up to date

Etc Etc

Anybody knows what this means??

Logic Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), imac 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 9:39 AM

There are no replies.

'GarageBand Instruments and Apple Loops 1.0' Update keeps updating - keeps updating - keeps updating - keeps updating - keeps updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.