Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plug-in powersaver feature problems

Figured this was a OS topic if not then sorry about the wrong thread. I can't use google music to stream unless the feature is turned off. Has anyone else had problems with the powersaver plug-in thing. Is there a way to exclude certin websites or will I just have to do it manually till theres a fix for it.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9), 256 GB SSD 8 GB RAM 11 in

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 11:25 AM

4 replies

Nov 6, 2013 11:16 AM in response to fservida

Ok, i managed to find the file containing the list of the sites that are excluded and i found it. But adding play.google.com to it doesn't seem to change anything, i think it's related to some number safari associates to the sites, and i really don't know where they come from.

anyway, file is: /Users/~/Library/Safari/PlugInOrigins.plist

here a screenshot of it:

as you can see i tried assigning to play.google.com the numbers of another site, but as said doesn't work...

Hope someone as an idea how to maually put a value in it...

User uploaded file

Nov 6, 2013 1:33 PM in response to fservida

a quick Google search solved my problem I found a application for Google Music that was written by some random guy and it works if I can remember the link ill put it up or put up a download for it since I have the application. I dont want to take credit for it but if I can't find the link for it I will do that so you can give it a try. it seems to have worked for me and I'm not having any problems with it playing and I having the power saving feature on

Plug-in powersaver feature problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.