Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

(5S, iOS 7.0.3) App stuck on "Waiting..." on install, but I can launch it from the App Store App.

I was installing Mercury Browser Pro. It seemed like it fully installed but it's simply greyed out and says "Waiting..." on the bottom of its icon. I can't launch it. Tapping it doesn't do anything. Holding it doesn't do anything -- it doesn't give me the option to delete. I connect to iTunes, it's the same...I can delete other apps, but it doesn't give me that option for this one.

Funny thing is, when I launch the App Store app and search for Mercury Browser Pro, it shows up and it gives me an option to "Open." When I click on it, it launches the app fine! So it's stuck in this weird quasi-state that I just can't take the app out from.

Anybody have suggestion on how to recover from this state???

Thanks in advance for any tips.

iPhone, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 11:01 AM

There are no replies.

(5S, iOS 7.0.3) App stuck on "Waiting..." on install, but I can launch it from the App Store App.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.