Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disk Full from TV downloads

Help please,

I purchased a whole season of a tv show and now that I am trying to watch them (in the Itunes Store screen), my 'start up' disk is full. I can't download any more, and can't finish downloading the last one I was watching.

I figured out how to delete them from my ipad, but cannot figure out what to do on my Macbook in the Itunes store screen. Ideally I'd like to burn them so I don't have to manage moving and/or deleting files in the future, or move them to a back up drive. Right now I'd be happy to get back some disk space so I can keep using my Macbook. I can't find any menu options to help me with this.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 12:08 PM

5 replies

Nov 1, 2013 12:34 PM in response to Babyj

Okay, just open your library and you should see a button in the upper left corner that allows you to choose between music, movies, TV shows etc. It has little arrows on it pointing up and down.

That's what allows you to navigate your library. 🙂

You can use list view or icon view & still delete whatever you wish. That is, once you get into your TV shows using the "navigation button".

Disk Full from TV downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.