Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video recording have no sound - iOS 7

Hi,

After updating my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 my video recordings have no sound but all other applications work (sound recording etc.)

Anybody have this problem?

Best Regards,

The Ghozt

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 3:46 PM

SOLVED!

Hey, guys. After some reading here on the forums I discovered that blockage of the back camera's microphone could be blocked and I checked my phone and there was something small and what I thought was insignificant but apperantly it wasn't. That was the cause of the lack of sound in my videos. Sorry to those who took the time to search for answers for this problem.

Best regards,

The Ghozt

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2013 3:46 PM in response to 7Ghozt

SOLVED!

Hey, guys. After some reading here on the forums I discovered that blockage of the back camera's microphone could be blocked and I checked my phone and there was something small and what I thought was insignificant but apperantly it wasn't. That was the cause of the lack of sound in my videos. Sorry to those who took the time to search for answers for this problem.

Best regards,

The Ghozt

Video recording have no sound - iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.