Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought storage for iCloud and I am not able to backup to iCloud despite everything being properly configured. My photostream isn't in iCloud and I need to know how to take advantage of the 25GB I bought because I'm running out of space on my phone.

I bought storage for iCloud and I am not able to backup to iCloud despite everything being properly configured. My photostream isn't in iCloud and I need to know how to take advantage of the 25GB I bought because I'm running out of space on my phone. My photos and videos are marked to backup to iCloud but I can't clear things from my phone because they aren't truly backed up. How can I fix this and use the 25gigs I paid for????

Signed,

FRUSTRATED BEYOND BELIEF

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 4:16 PM

There are no replies.

I bought storage for iCloud and I am not able to backup to iCloud despite everything being properly configured. My photostream isn't in iCloud and I need to know how to take advantage of the 25GB I bought because I'm running out of space on my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.