Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having trouble getting the download for os 10 mavericks I have lion 10.7 and 41 gb of storage available

I have been trying to download maverick and nothing happens. I have os10.7 41gb of storage but nothing seems to work in the App Store

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 9:09 PM

1 reply

Nov 1, 2013 9:25 PM in response to selltv

There may be no apparent "progress bar" in the App Store. It may be a bug associated with this particular download.

To determine if it is actually downloading use Launchpad. You should see a fairly obvious new icon with an associated progress bar. Make sure you check every Launchpad page by swiping left / right.

If it's paused, click the icon to restart it.

Once it completes the icon will appear in Applications and Launchpad, it's just easier to find in Launchpad.

User uploaded file

When it's finished downloading it looks like this:

User uploaded file

If it really is not downloading read Mac App Store: How to resume interrupted downloads

1. Open the Mac App Store.
  2. From the Store menu, choose Sign In.
  3. Enter your Apple ID and password.
  4. Click Purchases to get to your Purchases Page.
  5. Click the Resume button next to the app name.

I'm having trouble getting the download for os 10 mavericks I have lion 10.7 and 41 gb of storage available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.