Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie 11 Trouble

Hello,

I'm trying to organize footage from a movie in order to make a music video. In order to do this I need to isolate clips and organize them under different events such as park scenes, shooting the bird shots, dim lighting, and other such titles.

Unfortunatly, I cannot seem to isolate different aspects of the same original video and move them to different event headings. I have tried separating clips by rejecting small portions which did manage to show them as separate clips. Unfortunatly, I cannot seem to do anything past this point.

I am unsure how to use the "Split Event Before Selected Clip" option. No matter what I do it always is shows as gray and unavailuble.

iMovie '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), I have a new MacBook Air: 10.8.5

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 9:21 PM

There are no replies.

iMovie 11 Trouble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.