Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why new software installation is incomplete?

I own an iPad4. Two days back I installed the new OS software OS 7.03 in it. Nearly at the end of the installation process, Apple instructed me to type in my Apple Password. But Apple was using my old Apple id in that message. So when I typed my current password it did not accept it. I was asked to change my password. I changed my password. Even after that I could not proceed with the installation of the software. I typed my password several times, but Apple would not accept it because the message from Apple contained only my old Apple id (which I am not using now). Ultimately I pressed the continue button, and Apple proceeded to install the software after issuing a warning that installation of some cloud services would be incomplete.

Today I have problems in accessing Feedly which is based on Cloud computing.

I do not know how to complain to Apple about its continuing to use my abandoned Apple id for its message instructing me to type my password. The message contains my old Apple id. There is no instruction from Apple as to how I could change it to my current Apple id.

Please help me install completely the current version of Apple software.

Thanking you,

Neelu.S

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2013 1:40 AM

A friend went to my iCloud account. There my old Apple id was continuing. He changed it to current Apple id.

That solved my problem.

Neelu.S

1 reply

Why new software installation is incomplete?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.