Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 2 freeze videos and sound keeps sounding....

Hi, I have my ipad 2 updated. And sonce a day ago almost all videos I try to see on videostream within a web app like Safari o Cab browser, image freezes and sound keeps playing. I do slide the player forwars or backwards, and image keeps froozen on screen and sound is ok.

Any idea to solve it? I do have a soft restart and problem is not solved.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 5.1

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 8:40 AM

4 replies

Nov 2, 2013 8:57 AM in response to elcrowley

Try closing all apps and then reset your iPad. You are saying that your iPad is updated but your tag shows iOS 5.1.1 which is quite old for an iPad 2. I will assume that you are running iOS 7.

Double tap the home button and you will see apps lined up going left to right across the screen. Swipe to get to the app that you want to close and then swipe "up" on the app to close it. Close all of your apps.

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

Jul 13, 2014 11:37 PM in response to elcrowley

I Have same problem I've reset it rebooted it set it back to factory setting and still get half way through a video and the picture freezes but the audio keeps playing. I am running newest version of ios7. It would be nice if someone knew how to fix this. Only does it while streaming video and it's not a internet connection problem cause videos stream fine on iPhone 4s and iPod touch just fine only happens on ipad

Ipad 2 freeze videos and sound keeps sounding....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.