Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't activate my iPad. Everytime i try to, this is the answer i get: Your iPad could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. Try connecting your iPad to iTunes to activate it, or try again in a couple of minutes.

I've been trying to activate it through the day and i cant seem to get it right. I know it says it is a problem with the activation server, but my brother activated his iPad just fine. This one I'm using (or at least trying) had the iOS 7, a beta version, I guess.. I don't know if it has anything to do with the problem, but i thought I might say it. I also tried to sync it with my MacBook and restore it but it says there's an error and the resource I'm asking for is not found. Help, please!

Thank you

iPad, iOS 7

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 1:36 PM

1 reply

I can't activate my iPad. Everytime i try to, this is the answer i get: Your iPad could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. Try connecting your iPad to iTunes to activate it, or try again in a couple of minutes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.