Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installed Logic Pro 9 on OS X Mavericks but it won't open

I got my new iMac a few days ago and today, my disk drive came so I decided to install logic pro 9 which was given to me by my music teacher so I can work on my coursework at home. I inserted the first disc and then proceeded to insert the rest when directed to. The whole process didn't take that long and it said the installation was successfully completed. However, when I went on the launchpad to open logic pro 9, it was nowhere to be seen. I then searched for it on spotlight but then a message popped up saying, "You can't use this version of the application "Logic Pro" with this version of OS X. You have "Logic Pro" 9.1.1.

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 2:53 PM

Never mind, I found the update and fixed it.

10 replies

Mar 8, 2014 6:08 PM in response to G-DalPizzol

Again.. Update LP9 to 9.1.8 via software updates...

or... use the manual method by downlaoding and installing the update from here....

http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1601

If you get a "Logic Pro' not found error.. you have either...

Renamed your copy of Logic Pro to something else...... so rename it back to Logic Pro

or...

You have moved the Logic Pro app out of your Applications folder... so put it back in there..

Installed Logic Pro 9 on OS X Mavericks but it won't open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.