Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot share any project or clip as the button in IMovie 10.0 will not trigger anything not even an new settings window or anything. Anyone any ideas.

Hi all, I run IMovie 10.0 on Mavericks. I have done all updates so software should be ok. When I build a project compiled out of music, clips and photo's I end up wanting to share this project. When I selectthe share button it looks like the button works visualy, never the less nothing happens. I do not get the option to choose where to share to, nor do I get any options in relation to resolution I want to share in or anything. Selecting the button does not do anything at all.

Anybody any ideas about how to get to a resolution?

Thanks.

IMovie 10.0-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9), 8Gb RAM available

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 5:40 PM

2 replies

I cannot share any project or clip as the button in IMovie 10.0 will not trigger anything not even an new settings window or anything. Anyone any ideas.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.