Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer my SIM card from my iPhone 4 to my 5s

My iPhone 4 is outta whack so I ordered the iPhone 5s, but now my iPhone won't turn on at all and there are still pitcures on it that I wasn't able to backup in time. When I go to activate my phone at AT&T will they be able to just tranfers my current SIM card over?

iPhone 4

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 6:39 PM

2 replies

Nov 3, 2013 5:46 AM in response to dedral

dedral wrote:

now my iPhone won't turn on at all and there are still pitcures on it that I wasn't able to backup in time.

If the device had been used as designed, pictures and videos taken with the device would have been regularly copied off the device to the computer.

Even better, if PhotoStream was enabled, those pictures are automatically uploaded to iCloud and will sync to any other iDevice signed in with the same Apple ID.

FYI, moving the SIM is irrelevant to the issue. As already stated, no iPhone has ever stored any data on a SIM card. No phone (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, feature phone, dumb phone) has ever stored pictures on a SIM.

Can I transfer my SIM card from my iPhone 4 to my 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.