Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i turn off ads in my apps?

i never had this problem before, i don't understand where these adds came from, how do i turn them off

Windows XP

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2014 5:56 AM

Hi all

Alternatively, you could use a free service we have developed called SpeedMeUp. It will block and delete unwanted adds without having to install an application or jailbreaking your phone. It even blocks most ads inside apps, videos or music stream.

As a side effect, our tests show that with this service enabled, web page loading can be 2.5 times faster.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you like the service.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2014 5:56 AM in response to Roadhouse

Hi all

Alternatively, you could use a free service we have developed called SpeedMeUp. It will block and delete unwanted adds without having to install an application or jailbreaking your phone. It even blocks most ads inside apps, videos or music stream.

As a side effect, our tests show that with this service enabled, web page loading can be 2.5 times faster.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you like the service.

how do i turn off ads in my apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.