289 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 4, 2013 8:12 AM by mario49
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
Can't connect to the iTunes Store
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- If iTunes Store appears empty and only displays the message iTunes Store, follow these steps.
- Try the steps to troubleshoot iTunes Store connectivity in Windows.
- As with all firewalls not manufactured by Apple, you may need to configure Windows Firewall to allow iTunes to access the iTunes Store. Follow these steps for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Try disabling any proxies built-in to Wndows. You should avoid proxies because they can cause issues.
- If you're receiving a specific error message, follow these steps.
Best of luck,