Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"This Photo Stream is no longer shared"...

I'm trying to share some photos with friends and family using iCloud, and no matter what I do, the receipients of the invite get the message "this Photo stream is no longer shared". I can see the photo strem on both my iMac and my iPhone, and both claim that the stream has been shared with everyone.

What's going wrong?

I'm presauming there's either a conflict between my iphone and my imac settings, or that there's a setting hidden way by Apple somewhere that I've failed to set correctly.

iCloud Photo sharing-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 3, 2013 6:34 PM

2 replies

Nov 3, 2013 10:52 PM in response to Ipswichbrian

Are you creating the Photo Stream on your iPhone or your Mac? What is the IOS version of your iPhone, and what versions of iPhoto are you using on your iPhone and your Mac? And what versions are your friends using to view the Photo stream?

See: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4379

What software versions do I need to be able view and share videos, and contribute to other people's shared streams?

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7.0 or later
  • Mac with OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later and either iPhoto 9.5 or Aperture 3.5
  • AppleTV (second generation) with Apple TV software 6.0 or later
  • PC with Windows 7 or later and iCloud Control Panel 3.0 or later

If the owner of the shared stream has turned on the Public Website option and shares the link with you, you can use any up-to-date browser to see photos and videos added by the owner and all contributors.

If I am using iOS 6, can I still view photos and videos contributed by subscribers who are using iOS 7?

If you are using iOS 6, you can view photos contributed by subscribers to a shared photo stream by following the steps below. Video sharing and the ability to contribute to other people's shared photo streams requires iOS 7.

1. Tap Settings, then tap iCloud.
  2. Tap Photo Stream. Tap Shared Photo Streams to turn it off.
  3. Tap Delete Photos. The photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on later.
  4. Tap the Home button to exit Settings. Wait about a minute.
  5. Tap Settings, then tap iCloud.
  6. Tap Photo Stream, then tap Shared Photo Streams to turn it back on.
  7. Tap the Home button.
  8. Open Photos. Tap the Photo Stream tab. Tap the name of the shared photo stream.

You should now see any photos contributed by other subscribers to that stream.

"This Photo Stream is no longer shared"...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.