Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X Mavericks broke my OS X server

Actually it did not break it, it says "You can’t use this version of the application “Server” with this version of OS X." "You can’t use this version of the application “Server” with this version of OS X." "You have “Server” 2.2.2. ", so I am trying to find and update for my version that I got five months ago. Are they available? The Apple store has version 3.0, but they want to charge me 2,000 Japanese yen which comes out to $20.255.

Now before everyone starts screaming cheapskate, it is the principle of the thing I bought my serveer application less than five months ago through the App store but try to get an update for the Server app through them is not possible, they want me to pay for trhe new version.

Do I have to downgrade bacto Mountain Lion, the Server App worked fine with that OS. I am using a Macx mini with a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor and 8 Gb of Memory! I only need that server for website design & development use, and testing!

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9), OSX Server

Posted on Nov 3, 2013 9:18 PM

2 replies

OS X Mavericks broke my OS X server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.