Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod & iTunes

Hello,

I have an iPod touch. I have the latest version of iTunes. Now this is what I want to do:

1.) I want to copy all the TV shows, Movies, Pictures, Music from my iPod to my HDD using Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 [32-bit].

2.) Then, once I copied everything to my computer and/or back it up, I want to delete most of the items mentioned above.

3.) I want to copy MP3s from my computer (which I ripped from my mother's CDs) to my iPod with some sort of organization.

Reason for doing this? My mother is 74 years old, and she has nothing to listen to her favorite artist with. I plan to copy the MP3 music files of her favorite artist to the iPod, and give it to her to listen to her music. My mother is old fashion. She doesn't want to use ear plugs to listen to her music. Next Question.

Is there some sort of speaker (doesn't have to be loud or big) that will allow her to put the iPod with this small (and hopefully inexpensive) speaker on her night stand while she reads her book when she's in bed?

I would appreciate any and all help with this matter. I don't use itunes very much, if at all. I have iPhone 4 and it does what I need it to do, so I don't even use iTunes with my iPhone.

This is something I WANT TO DO for my MOTHER in her "Golden Years". She's put up with me for fifty years, and I want to do something for her. I am currently unemployed (I am looking, researching, applying to positions every day for the last three years, with real close calls, but no offers), and I would really like to keep this as inexpensive as possible.😍

Thank You.

David

iPod touch, iOS 4.1, 32 Gb (Model MB533LL) iOS 4.2.1

Posted on Nov 3, 2013 9:21 PM

1 reply

Nov 4, 2013 5:33 AM in response to vze2mp9g

For #1:

Recovering your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device: Apple Support Communities

For #2:

just unsyc what you do not what. With iOS 4 and below you can only delete photos in the iPod' Saved Photos Album directly from the iPod. Y can also delete media from the iPod by using one of the third-party program listed in the link in #1 above.

For #3

iTunes 11 for Windows: Import songs from CDs

Sort them the way you want

On the computer to to iTunes>Help>iTunes Help. They have good instructions of how to do things in iTunes.

iPod & iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.