Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

While dealing with an external hardware i got a Java update4 request,but was not able to complete that update.After that when i switch on my Mac it shows reinstallation required.i was working with OSX 10.8.5,but after reinstallation now it is 10.7.5 .

While dealing with an external hardware i got a Java update4 request,but was not able to complete that update.After that when i switch on my Mac it shows reinstallation required.i was working with OSX 10.8.5,but after reinstallation now it is 10.7.5 .And while doing search for update it shows your software is uptodate..

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (VZ), iOS 7

Posted on Nov 3, 2013 11:18 PM

There are no replies.

While dealing with an external hardware i got a Java update4 request,but was not able to complete that update.After that when i switch on my Mac it shows reinstallation required.i was working with OSX 10.8.5,but after reinstallation now it is 10.7.5 .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.