Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought and is a new user of macbook pro and tried downloading adobe flash player and it worked but i can watch only certain videos on youtube when i click on the rest it said i need to download flash player 10. Is there something that i did wrong?

Please help me figure this out. I got frustrated after downloading it so many times that i download google chrome and i can play all youtube videos. What is it that I did not do for it to work on all videos on safari?

Also, what do I need to download to be able to watch any videos on other sites like movies and tv shows.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 4, 2013 12:32 AM

5 replies

Nov 4, 2013 1:41 AM in response to blueatlas

Yes, you need the latest version of Flash to work with Mavericks and Safari 7.x. I'm not sure why you can't view some of the videos on YouTube but not all and I don't know which, YouTube or Safari, is suggesting a 10.xxxx version.

Can you copy and paste the specific URL of a video that you're having problems viewing? Then I could take a look on my end and see if I notice anything funny.

Call back...

Clinton

I just bought and is a new user of macbook pro and tried downloading adobe flash player and it worked but i can watch only certain videos on youtube when i click on the rest it said i need to download flash player 10. Is there something that i did wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.