Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I pad air safari won't open mutiple tabs

My safari in I pad air is not opening multiple tabs

Can anyone help me out and if there is any setting then just let me know

Thanks

I pad air-OTHER, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 4, 2013 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2013 1:49 PM

I too am having the same problem.

not only is it not allowing me to open any additional tabs, Safari is crashing when I press the tab button.

18 replies

Nov 5, 2013 6:39 AM in response to Jins14311

i called up apple support and they told me to backup my ipad to icloud= settings>icloud>back up now. Then erase all contents and settings= settings>general.erase all contents and settings. After u have completed that set up the ipad as NEW . Then erase all contents and settings from ipad again and choose to back up from icloud, that should do the trick!

Nov 5, 2013 7:06 AM in response to Jins14311

SCRATCH THAT!!! If u have restored ur device from ur iphone/ipod backup it some how messes up ur ipad settings, so try clearing history and clear cookies and data settings>safari>clear history and clear cookies and data, then turn ur ipad off and then back on again. Then press the + sign in the top right hand corner in safari. THAT should now do the trick, not the above info...........(hopefully)

I pad air safari won't open mutiple tabs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.