Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote and ProPresenter

So, I run weekly presentations using both propresenter and keynote. After upgradeing to Mavericks, but still using keynote 09 and propresenter, everything was fine. While running propresenter, and projecting the propresenter presentation to a secondary moniter, I would hit "play" on keynote 09 and it would show up on the secondary monitor just fine. When I would end the slide show, pro presenter would still be up and running on the secondary display.

When I upgraded to Keynote 6.0, things changed. now when I hit play when running propresenter I cannot get the keynote slideshow to the second monitor. When I hit "x" on my keyboard I can toggle on the primary display between the presentation and the presentor display. When Propresenter is not displaying to the secondary monitor keynote 6.0 is able to display on the secondary monitor. There must be something keeping keynote 6.0 from displaying on a secondary moniter when something else is also using it, even though keynote 09 does that just fine. I have tried lots of combinations under the apple system preferences/mission control, and have not had any luck yet.

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9), keynote 6.0 secondary monitor issue

Posted on Nov 4, 2013 10:49 AM

1 reply

Keynote and ProPresenter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.