Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i recently pre-ordered a album on itunes

i recently pre-ordered eminems new album on itunes an now that it is officially released on itunes, i cant download the album as there is no download button cause all the songs say purchased allready. an when i go into the recently purchased folder it doesnt show up? i went into my music folder an looked into the recent purchase's as i have allready downloaded the 4 songs that where available on pre-order an it says i have to buy the whole album again yet, which i have allready purchased with the pre-order? ive been a loyal customer to apple an iTunes an i would hate to think that i am being ripped off.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 4, 2013 11:29 AM

3 replies

Nov 4, 2013 11:46 AM in response to King_Penguin

hello, yes i have recieved the email that says the album is available to download, i clicked the link on my phone an it takes me straight to itunes store but yet doesnt do anything. the album shows in the purchased tab in itunes store but only shows the 4 songs that i have allready downloaded, that were available before the release of the whole album

i recently pre-ordered a album on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.