Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting the last slide to stay on screen

Hello, I am making a slide show for work and am not able to find a way to keep the last slide in the iPhoto slideshow on screen at the conclusion of the show (want to stay in presentation mode instead of going to the editing screen).

Thanks!

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), iOS 5.0.1, connecting with the iPhone 4S

Posted on Nov 4, 2013 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2013 4:00 PM

Yes, I think so.

Set each slide's duration time manually to what you want in the Settings/This Slide pane:

User uploaded file

The last slide can be set to a maximum of 999 seconds.

User uploaded file

If you choose music it will continue to play, repeating if the track isn't longer than 999 seconds, until the 999 seconds run out. For longer than 999 seconds duplicate the last slide, add it at the end and set it to 999 seconds also.

OT

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2013 4:00 PM in response to Horton

Yes, I think so.

Set each slide's duration time manually to what you want in the Settings/This Slide pane:

User uploaded file

The last slide can be set to a maximum of 999 seconds.

User uploaded file

If you choose music it will continue to play, repeating if the track isn't longer than 999 seconds, until the 999 seconds run out. For longer than 999 seconds duplicate the last slide, add it at the end and set it to 999 seconds also.

OT

Setting the last slide to stay on screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.