Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set the default Object Placement in new pages?

I often drag and drop images to pages, but the default is that these images do not move with the text.

How do I change the default for this setting? This always worked with the old pages 09...

I've tried a lot of different approaches including creating a new template or applying a new style to the objects. But it seems that the style does not affect the object placement settings at all. And the template didn't work either.

Has anybody already figured out how to do this?

Many thanks in advance!

xifle

Pages 5-OTHER

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 2:50 AM

3 replies

Nov 10, 2013 4:39 AM in response to xifle

Hello xifle, I have the same issue with pages. Indeed, it is time consuming to have to format the placement of each image I insert so that text wraps around it. Sometimes, I would need the image to float so that I can position it more effectively. Finally, wouldn't it be nice to have screen shots inserted into a pages doc scale down to a pred-determined size. We are surely hundreds of users needing this same feature. Great streamlining, but an overall weak version of Pages at the moment. Regards, Emmanuel in Switzerland

How do I set the default Object Placement in new pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.