Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Pages support track changes?

Does Pages support the track changes and comments facility that Word has. If it does, does it do it well?, Does Pages support the track changes and comments facility that Word has. If it does, does it do it well?

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 2:54 AM

4 replies

Dec 2, 2013 4:24 PM in response to rogerfromnorwalk

I wish Apple would go back to the way changes and comments were displayed in Pages '09 rather than the way they are displayed in Pages 5. It seems like a massive step backward and I even had a professor state that Microsoft veered away from the direction that Apple seems to be moving toward with this last update. So I have elected to keep using Pages '09 because I am working with scientific manuscripts that have various drafts and it is to important to be able to quickly identify who made changes rather than slowly clicking through each edit to find the specific ones that are critical.

Does Pages support track changes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.