Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to retrieve photos/videos from disabled phone

Hi, So I'm asking this q about my husbands iphone. Long story short he had to get the screen repaired. This resulted in the phone being disabled for something like 23 million minutes. He, stupidly, never backed anything up on his phone and never set up icloud. The only way he can use his phone again is if he plugs it in to the computer and resets everything so it'll be like a brand new phone with everything wiped off. The only issue we have with this is that practically all of our son's baby pics and videos are on this phone. Is there anyway at all that we can get these back? We don't care about the phone at all. If Apple or someone can take the phone and just give us the photos/videos on a disc or something we'd be happy to go out and buy a new one. Is there anything that can be done? We are desperate!!!! Especially since I suffered severe post natal depression after his birth and these are my only memories of this time.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 5:42 AM

3 replies

Unable to retrieve photos/videos from disabled phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.