Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bock my credit card for the second time.

Good Morning. I'have problems again with my credit again. Is the second time that ALL my credit cards are not accepted by iTunes and they are operative with funds and credits . I would very much appreciate an explanation to this matter.

Kind regards

Martin Gaing

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Other OS, Year of purchase 2013-October

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 7:55 AM

1 reply

Nov 5, 2013 8:27 AM in response to mgaing

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, we won't know why your credit cards are blocked.

The cards are registered to exactly the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, they were issued by banks in your country and you are currently in that country ? If they are, and it's not your card issuers that are declining their use with iTunes, then you could try contacting iTunes support and see if they can help : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Account Management

Bock my credit card for the second time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.