Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see 'All Messages' in inbox

Hi everyone,

Something really annoying has happened since i updated to ios7. I can no longer see all the messages from my 6 accounts merged into into one mailbox. Instead, I have to go to each different inbox to see the messages, whereas before there was an option to see 'all messages' or 'all mailboxes.

Highly appreciate any help.

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 8:40 AM

Hi millz90,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The functionality of viewing All Inboxes has not changed from iOS 6 to iOS 7.

Take a look at the screenshot from the iOS 7 User guide below.

In this example, the user is looking at an inbox from one specific email account.

Notice the blue Mailboxes link in the top left corner of the screen.

When you tap on Mailboxes on your device, the new screen should have the title Mailboxes at the top and All Inboxes should be the first item on the list.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, you will see your Accounts listed, and you can choose to open a specific email account to look at its Inbox or Sent mailbox.

Write messages - iPhone

http://help.apple.com/iphone/7/#/iph3caef30a

User uploaded file

I hope that helps ...

- Judy

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2013 8:40 AM in response to millz90

Hi millz90,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The functionality of viewing All Inboxes has not changed from iOS 6 to iOS 7.

Take a look at the screenshot from the iOS 7 User guide below.

In this example, the user is looking at an inbox from one specific email account.

Notice the blue Mailboxes link in the top left corner of the screen.

When you tap on Mailboxes on your device, the new screen should have the title Mailboxes at the top and All Inboxes should be the first item on the list.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, you will see your Accounts listed, and you can choose to open a specific email account to look at its Inbox or Sent mailbox.

Write messages - iPhone

http://help.apple.com/iphone/7/#/iph3caef30a

User uploaded file

I hope that helps ...

- Judy

Can't see 'All Messages' in inbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.