Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to have my sms/mms messages from my Android phone sent to iMessanger on my iPad Air, what app do I need?

I just purchased my first Apple product, the iPad Air yesterday. So far I'm happy customer as I've known nothing but Android for years. I'm getting iPhone's once my contract is up, but until then I'm stuck with an HTC Rezound (Android phone). How can I route or have the texts(sms/mms) I receive on my Android phone sent to my iPad so I can use to iMessagers application instead? I've heard of this being done just not sure what app to use. Usually you need to download an application on the Android phone and the iPad, sometimes you even need to download a PC/Mac application. Anyone know of any good apps to do this, paid or free?

iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 10:19 AM

5 replies

I want to have my sms/mms messages from my Android phone sent to iMessanger on my iPad Air, what app do I need?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.