Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Nano skips certain songs

My iPod Nano, version 1.0.2 Mac, model MD480LL, skips a handful of specific songs. When listening to music, one of these songs comes up for half a second and then skips to the next song, whether on shuffle or not. When I select one of these songs from the menu it does the same thing. These certain songs do not play on my iPod Nano at all. However, they play perfectly fine on my iMac, iPad, iPhone, and even my old 2nd gen iPod touch. My Nano is the only one that has this problem. I have tried restarting the Nano and restoring it, and the same songs still won't play. I've tried everything I could think of. I've serached through countless forums and have found many people with similar problems (but none exactly like mine) and I have tried every suggestion in each of these forums and none have helped. If you have any suggestions, any ideas at all, please don't hesitate to share.

iPod nano

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 11:42 AM

There are no replies.

iPod Nano skips certain songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.