Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled Apple ID

for some reason I don't know, I was trying to download an app from the store but it said "your ID has been disabled".... I forgot my security answers, the i remembered them... i changed them.... i changed my password... but it stills disabled.... WHAT CAN I DO????

I'm actually in Colombia and here isn't Apple Stores or Apple ID account security team

HELP H E L P HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

iPhone 4S, Other OS

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 12:26 PM

3 replies

Nov 5, 2013 1:03 PM in response to JulianBarraza2794

Does your account work on your computer's iTunes e.g. can you download a free app from the store ?

If changing the password and then logging out of your account on your phone and logging back in hasn't fixed it (you've also tried closing the store apps via the phone's taskbar inbetween logging out and in ?) then you could try contacting iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

Disabled Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.