Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QuickTime player will not upload to youtube

I am on OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), QuickTime player 10.3 (727.1). I cannot upload my movies to youtube form withing the player. I have my Google account set up correctly, but when I click on the share button and choose YouTube.. the sheet drops from the top of the window but nothing happens for minutes.. I have to force quit QuickTime player. Sharing to vimeo works without any problems at all. Anyone has any idea how to solve this? Thanks.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9), 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 12:33 PM

19 replies

Nov 6, 2014 7:00 PM in response to Wassim Jabi

Hm. Deleting the keychain record didn't work for me. Then again, no one's said what the "YouTube Name" is supposed to be.

1) The full name that Google Plus knows me as? That's what you see if you click on your avatar.
2) My email address? That's above my avatar.

3) My obsolete YouTube handle? That's the name you see in the URL when you view your channel.

Combine all those with various possible past passwords, and... I've had no luck.User uploaded file

QuickTime player will not upload to youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.