Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari, YouTube video doesn't change, works in OS X M Lion, not Mavericks

Hello,

Since I upgraded to OS X Mavericks just a week ago, I have experienced an abnormality when switching between video's on YouTube.com, this isn't an issue present in OS X Mountain Lion, and only seems to affect Safari. So this is what happens,

1. Open a video on YouTube.com, watch the video until the end, you are shown suggestions
  2. Click a suggest, the web page will refresh showing the detail, title and other relative information to that video, but the video does not change, it is still the same video you watched moments ago
  3. When you refresh the page manually, everything operates normally, until you reach the end of the video and click another suggestion

So this isn't present on Safari on OS X Mountain Lion, only in Mavericks, but doesn't affect browsers like Chrome. Does this sound like a software bug, or something that YouTube should fix, I expect a bug as I have noticed all the more growing number of glitches in Mavericks since the launch.

What do you think, any suggestions?

Safari-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 12:34 PM

4 replies

Safari, YouTube video doesn't change, works in OS X M Lion, not Mavericks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.