Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why google calendar cannot sync with ipad mini

Hi,

I had tried all methods to sync my google calendar to my ipad mini. I also tried resetting my network but still no use!

Pls kindly help if there is any other ways I can sync my google calendar.

iPad, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 7:21 PM

18 replies

Nov 5, 2013 10:06 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Oops.. Sorry..

1. Tried to delete and add google mail a number of times but still can't sync.

2. Tried to reset the network, but still can't sync

3. Tried using caldav, but it cannot verify the account

4. Tried using exchange for google calendar to sync, but still can't...

Above are the methods that I had tried but no use. Hopefully there are other suggestions that I can use to sync the calendar.

May 12, 2014 1:54 PM in response to Sherilyn66

All of my gmail calendars sync except my "main" aka original calendar sync from my desktop to my iPhone and my iPad and vice versa. Does anyone know why this is and more importantly how to fix it?

When I check which calendars should be displayed (at the bottom of the screen in the middle, entitled "calendars") and shared on my iPad, the calendar in question which is not synching does not have "Shared by" under it, whereas all of the other calendars have "shared by" under it.

How do I get my default calendar on my gmail account to synch between my desktop, mini iPad, and iPhone?

THANKS ;)

why google calendar cannot sync with ipad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.