Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the iphone cannot be synced. you don't have enough access privileges for this operation

the iphone cannot be synced. you don't have enough access privileges for this operation

contacts ,calander and notes get syncronised but apps do not . at 4 stage above message come

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 8:33 PM

i deselect in itune -photoes-sync photoes from my pictures and problem was solved.

7 replies

May 18, 2014 1:39 PM in response to Bharatdr

If you still want to sync your photos try this instead:

1. Go to the Pictures folder in the Finder window (Pictures usually appears under Favorites in the sidebar of the Finder window)

2. **Locate the iPhoto Library file and Right click on the file and select Show Package Contents.

3. Locate the iPod Photo Cache folder and delete it.

4. Try the sync process again, it should work.

** Sometimes the iPod Photo Cache folder is simply in the Pictures folder and step 2 is not necessary

Aug 9, 2014 3:26 AM in response to Bharatdr

Guys ..... you are awesome🙂 ..... I have been searching the internet for the last couple of hours to fix it ..... i finally managed to sync my iphone

Yes the photos on the iphone is causing the issue. i have connected the iphone to my windows pc through a usb cable.

selected my iphone tab on my itunes. then selected photos ...and unchecked the check box to sync the photo. It resolved ....

Aug 4, 2015 10:47 AM in response to Bharatdr

gosh!

have been looking for the solution everywhere on the Internet, who would think that it's because of the only photo I sync from the computer causing the problem!

thank you so much!!!

**** I've been deleting itunes and installing it back, changing the privilages of the folders of the iTunes media, etc but no luck, until I saw this post!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.