Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cover flow search history in Topsites : gone in Safari 6.1 ?

So bad to me when it seems nobody cares about what I liked so much !

Really, no one want the search history bar in the bottom right corner of the TopSites view ? And have the result pages so easily visually accessible ?

No way to get it anew ?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Nov 5, 2013 10:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2013 4:01 AM

It looks like that some former Microsoft staff joined Apple to spoil our user experience.

After iOS 7.0 for iPhone/iPad and Safari 6.1, what wil be the next useless and annoying modification ?

Steve Jobs, please come back !

2 replies

Jun 26, 2014 8:30 AM in response to Francis Derive1

I was hoping that this feature would re-appear in Yosemite. But in the beta there's sadly no cover flow for Safari history😢.

This was perhaps the most common way for me to find "some web site" that I knew I had visited. Obviously forgotten the address and/or name of it but remembering the look and feel.

Pls pls pls Apple, put it back in Safari. The only place I used cover flow frequently and truly loved it.

Also, cover flow is/was one of the best "bragging pieces" when showing off OS X for "none users" 🙂

Cover flow search history in Topsites : gone in Safari 6.1 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.