Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Annoying." This accessory may not be supported

iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.3 most of the time keep pop up this alert, didnt happen Bfore.!! I read others post releated just to have more info. I work with iDevices all the time and Im not a posting one, more a reader than a post one. Clean conectors and cables and still there. Just posting this regarding the perfection of Apple regarding design, software, hardware, which it is AWESOME. ! But little things can be annoying like this little issue.!!

Can u do something about it Mr, Senior Vice President Jhony Ive? lol😁

User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3, White 32Gs

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 5:41 AM

13 replies

Nov 25, 2013 12:56 AM in response to Dreirof

I am getting this same message for the first time Ever on my iPad.

And this has only started happening after installing iOS 7.0.4

The battery goes down even when the charger is plugged in, and quite fast.

Sometimes it just stops charging all on its own. I then unplug and replug the charger, then the charging sogn comes on, but the battery still goes down.

Dec 31, 2013 9:44 AM in response to Seemakool

having same problem. iphone 4 charged fine always until ios 7.0.4. Now it will not charge on any cable. I've tried probably in the area of 15 cables. Car, at the bar!, all my home cables that I have accumulated. Really ****** that I upgraded. This is a huge problem for apple reading all the blogs. They don't seem to be to worried about it as they have not come forward and even acknowleged the issue! It's definitely a software problem and they need to come with a fix. A friend that has a new 5 is also experiencing similar issues. It's not a dirty port issue as some would have you believe, though that could always be an issue. My port is more than clean. By the way, if you unplug the phone, turn it off and while the dotted white circle is on, plug it in, it will charge at an extremely slow pace, but does charge so that also shows that its not a dirty port. Come on apple, your going to lose me to another company and probably many others.

"Annoying." This accessory may not be supported

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.