4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2013 12:41 PM by FelipeV
Green Meanie Level 1 Level 1 (25 points)

My son comes to me today and says his screen is acting up so I take a look at his phone.

And to my surprise I see his phone is BENT in the middle? I can't beleive the phone can bend from putting it in his pocket.

I love thinness like everyone else but if you can't carry the phone in your pocket what good is it?

All I could tell him is he should of stayed with his HTC but I think I am done with Iphones for now on.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)
  • Lawrence Finch Level 7 Level 7 (30,615 points)

Thanks for sharing.

• Czicks Level 1 Level 1 (60 points)

Sorry to say, but your son did something more to the phone than simply have it in his pocket. There is no way an iPhone can simply bend via the pressure of your leg. He either doesn't realize that he was careless or is hiding the truth.

• Michael Black Level 6 Level 6 (18,405 points)

Green Meanie wrote:

My son comes to me today and says his screen is acting up so I take a look at his phone.

And to my surprise I see his phone is BENT in the middle? I can't beleive the phone can bend from putting it in his pocket.

I love thinness like everyone else but if you can't carry the phone in your pocket what good is it?

All I could tell him is he should of stayed with his HTC but I think I am done with Iphones for now on.

For years, I've carried the iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 around in various pockets without any damage or trouble.  It simple defies logic that it bent simple from being carried thus.  He must have sat down on it in his back pocket, leaned hard against a counter edge, or something to have physically bent it.

• FelipeV Level 5 Level 5 (5,865 points)

Green Meanie wrote:

Yeah..and his the dog ate his homework...