Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Another BENT iPhone 5

My son comes to me today and says his screen is acting up so I take a look at his phone.

And to my surprise I see his phone is BENT in the middle? I can't beleive the phone can bend from putting it in his pocket.

I love thinness like everyone else but if you can't carry the phone in your pocket what good is it?

All I could tell him is he should of stayed with his HTC but I think I am done with Iphones for now on.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 5:50 AM

4 replies

Nov 6, 2013 7:17 AM in response to Green Meanie

Green Meanie wrote:

My son comes to me today and says his screen is acting up so I take a look at his phone.

And to my surprise I see his phone is BENT in the middle? I can't beleive the phone can bend from putting it in his pocket.

I love thinness like everyone else but if you can't carry the phone in your pocket what good is it?

All I could tell him is he should of stayed with his HTC but I think I am done with Iphones for now on.

For years, I've carried the iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 around in various pockets without any damage or trouble. It simple defies logic that it bent simple from being carried thus. He must have sat down on it in his back pocket, leaned hard against a counter edge, or something to have physically bent it.

Another BENT iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.