Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Shuffle 4th Generation | Won't Charge |

Basically,

I bought an iPod Shuffle 4G last Thursday, I took it to Legoland the following day. I gave my aunt my iPod incase it got wet in a ride at Legoland, and the iPod did not get wet at all. When I arrived at home, the iPod wouldn't charge. I checked if anyone else had the same problem and I still do not know what's wrong with it. I tried connecting it to iTunes but my laptop did not recognise it. I seen a couple of videos, some people say you should put it in the freezer for 24hrs but I don't know if that would work, and I wouldn't risk it.

Can someone help me please & thank you.

-Zahra:D

iPod shuffle

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 10:00 AM

2 replies

Nov 6, 2013 12:17 PM in response to ZaDzDeEpiic

If you have not already, try shutting down your computer and disconnecting all USB devices. If you use a USB hub, disconnect that too. Since your computer is a laptop, connect it to its power supply (so that it is not running on battery power).

Do this to reset the shuffle

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1655 (Put power swtich to OFF position for at least 10 seconds.)

Start up computer, run iTunes, and connect shuffle to a direct USB port on the computer.

If that does not help... When you connect it to USB, does the shuffle's light come on? If it does, what does it do?

iPod Shuffle 4th Generation | Won't Charge |

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.