Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple logo keeps flashing when i put it on charge

i dropped my iPhone 5. i think i have damaged my home button.When I put the phone on charge the apple logo keeps flashing after every few seconds .What can i do?.Please Help!i

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 10:36 AM

First thing to try is to reset your device. Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Let go of the buttons and let the device restart. See if that fixes your problem.

But it does sound like you damaged the phone. Make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device examined by a technician. Or contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2013 10:36 AM in response to Naveenkalra

First thing to try is to reset your device. Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Let go of the buttons and let the device restart. See if that fixes your problem.

But it does sound like you damaged the phone. Make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device examined by a technician. Or contact Apple Support.

Apple logo keeps flashing when i put it on charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.