Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribed Calendar Doesn't Appear in iCloud

I just subscribed to a calendar using thre Calendar App in Mavericks. When I did so I chose iCloud as the location and it immediately appeared on my iMac, iPhone and iPad...all as iCloud calendars. BUT it's not visible in the iCloud.com calendar. What's up with that?

Thx.

Jeff

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 2:15 PM

iCloud only pushes subscribed calendars to other devices. They won't appear on icloud.com, as mentioned under Notes here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5029.

3 replies

Nov 21, 2013 6:50 AM in response to randers4

Those support notes you, randers4, link to are fairly recent.

I came across them trying to figure out why Calendar on Mountain Lion won't allow me to assign a subscribed calendar to iCloud. I am signed in to iCloud in System Preferences and the option is still dimmed for existing and while creating calendar subscriptions.

In other words, iCloud calendar subscriptions appears not to be working as described in the linked "iCloud: About subscribed calendars" document.

Subscribed Calendar Doesn't Appear in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.