Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes syncs ALL videos even though I only have a few checked

Itunes keeps trying to import (sync) ALL of my videos even though I have NOT check the box that says sync all. That box is not checked.

And, I only have about 4 movies checked that I do want to import. It keeps trying to sync ALL the movies everytime then even if I delete them from my ipad it still shows them on itunes then says there is not enough room on the Ipad. There is actually plenty of room if Itunes would not try to import ALL the movies even though I only have a few boxes checked for the few movies I actually want to put on the ipad.

Help?

iOS 7

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 3:52 PM

10 replies

Nov 6, 2013 5:16 PM in response to JRoggow

I had the same issue when I connected to itunes after the 7.03 update. I had to delete all my movies that I did not want on my iPad out of iTunes. I even have "manually sync music and videos" checked.

I have no idea what got screwed up. I could not even check or uncheck selections in list view..

I will add the movies back into iTunes at some point. See what happens.

Bob

Nov 6, 2013 6:20 PM in response to lizdance40

There is no choice anymore to sync only checked videos/movies.

It just says "Sync Movies" Then I have left the box that says "include all movies" unchecked.

There are up/down arros on the same line where it says "include all movies" but the arrows are grayed out and so it can not be changed to "select only checked movies/videos"

Ideas?

Nov 6, 2013 6:49 PM in response to JRoggow

I can access the arrows now but none of them show the choice to "download only checked movies/videos". I've got lots of available space on my ipad but itunes says not enough space available because it keeps trying to sync all or none. I simply want to put SOME movies onto my ipad but not ALL. It should be easy, right? I should be able to choose "sync selected videos/movies" but there is no option to do that.

Help?

itunes syncs ALL videos even though I only have a few checked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.